U13 (2009) and Older
July 15th and July 22nd
U12 (2010) and younger
July 17th and July 24th
Coach Tobin Soccer Camp - Registration is now open!
June 28th - July 1st
Rothfuss Park 9:00-11:30am
Craig Demmin Soccer Camp
July 12th - July 16th
Town Hall 9:00-12:00 , 1:00-4:00pm
Sessions will be held at 1PM-2PM at Turin on:
February 6, 2021
February 13, 2021
<no session February 20>
February 27, 2021
March 6, 2021
March 13, 2021
March 20, 2021
March 27, 2021
<no session April 3>
April 10, 2021
April 17, 2021
April 24, 2021
Cost is $130 and can be paid online or offline.
Congratulations to Kendal Scanion for winning The Dave Elliot award for excellence in Academics
If you selected off line payment when you registered please send a check to:
PO Box 12
Penfield , NY 14526
$475 for one player, $925 for two players
The 2020 Annual Meeting
Sunday October 25, 10:30-11:30am at Turin Sports.
All information that is covered in the meeting will be shared.
If you are planning on attending please email as space is limited or if you have any questions please email , Fantinarella@gmail.com
Masks are required
Penfield Strikers Board
Roster Spots are still available for:
Registration is now open for Craig Demmin’s Penfield Summer Camp.
When: July 27-31
Where: Penfield Town Hall
Time : 9:00-11:00am , 7-10 year olds
12:00-2:00pm , 11-15 year olds
Go to : Craigdemminsoccer.com under the camps tab
Guidelines and Protocols
It is vitally important that everyone involved in the process of return-to-play does so with extreme diligence and attention to the widely agreed upon standards and guidelines.
All players and coaches MUST sign: Hold Harmless Waiver or they will NOT be allowed to practice!!
You can safely talk and interact with teammates and coaches while following simple safety guidelines:
1. Wearing a mask.
2. Staying 6 feet apart where possible.
3. Maintaining good hygiene.
4. Avoid physical contact.
5. Stay home when you are sick.
1. For any reason if you do not feel 100% please stay home.
2. All players and coaches must have a mask.
3. Have enough hand sanitizer for yourself to use before, during, and after practice.
4. Have your own water bottle.
5. Bring a clean towel to wipe off perspiration.
6. Sanitize all equipment at home.
At The Field:
1. Sanitize your hands right before you leave the car.
2. Wear a mask in the parking lot, walking to the field, and while preparing to warm up/play.
3. Coaches set up cones 6 feet apart and assign players to each cone as theirs.
4. Maintain proper social distancing by placing bags at least 6 feet apart.
5. Do not touch or share anyone else's equipment, water, towel, food, bags and/or other personal items.
6. While preparing, do not sit facing each other. Face the same direction.
1. Only coaches may touch or move cones.
2. No pinnies allowed, no throw-ins allowed, you may kick the ball back into play
3. Players, coaches and spectators on the sidelines are required to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
4. Players coming off of the field should use a mask after catching their breath and getting a drink.
5. Avoid pats on the back, handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, and group celebrations.
1. Remember social distancing.
2. Wear your mask.
3. Coaches should keep post practice comments to a bare minimum while maintaining social distancing.
4. While getting ready to leave, do not sit facing each other.
5. Do not linger at the field or parking lot.
6. Sanitize your hands before getting in your car.
7. Shower and thoroughly wash clothing and equipment once you return home.
At Any Time:
1. If a coach, player, or family member have been exposed to Covid-19 they must stay away from all team activities for 14 days.
2. You must notify the club president if any exposure has occurred at Fantinarella@gmail.com. This information will be kept private.
3. The Return to play rules can be updated/changed at any time with updates going to the coaches.
There will be no formal tryouts for Strikers for the 2020-2021. The teams and rosters from the 2019/2020 season will stay in place for the 20/21 season. There will be opportunities for those players who wish to try out for the Red teams to do so in the event that there are openings on those rosters. In those circumstances where a team member wishes to move up, independent evaluators will assess those players during the first 2 weeks of practice and make a recommendation.
1. Once registration opens you’ll have until September 4th to register to secure your daughter’s roster spot.
2. If your daughter wishes to be evaluated for a spot on the Red team please email the tryout committee- email@example.com with your daughter’s current team info and the info of the team she wishes to be evaluated for.
Penfield Strikers Board
Dear Strikers families,
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand that this has been a difficult time for everyone, and we have been working through the best way to support our families while ensuring the future sustainability of our club. Based on our analysis, we have determined that each player will receive a refund of $75 due to the early termination of the 2019-2020 season. Please note the following with respect to your refund:
1- The refund amount was determined as the “break-even” amount for this season. As a non-profit organization, we are not looking to make money. At the same time, with so much still unknown about the upcoming year/season, we did not feel it would be prudent to dip in to our emergency reserves. As you may recall from our annual meeting, a vast majority of our costs (roughly 85%) are fixed costs that cover indoor practice facility rental, skills coaching, and funds provided to teams for tournaments/additional training. Because we completed a majority of our indoor training, the facility and coaching costs were paid in full. In addition, we determined that it did not make sense to take back money that had already been distributed to individual teams, as some teams participated in indoor leagues and tournaments prior to the season cancellation, and others may still be planning to attend a postponed tournament or awaiting a refund from a cancelled tournament. Therefore, although we did not get to participate in any league play, the reduction in club expenses was minimal.
2- Refunds will be coordinated and processed through your team manager. Please look for communication from your team manager on how this will work for your player’s individual team.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone back out on the soccer field soon!
The Strikers Board
The Penfield Strikers and Penfield Rangers offer a 10 week soccer program for our younger soccer players.
The academy is open to players ranging in age from 4 to 7 years of age. The first and foremost goal of the academy is to introduce young children to the world’s most popular sport in a fun and energetic environment. Sessions are held at Turin Sports Dome.
The Strikers are pleased to announce that they have won a Model Club Award for the 2019 Season from RDYSL
The Model Club Award is awarded to clubs with no coach/staff/spectator ejections or minor offenses, no red and a minimal number of yellow cards for loss of player control, and in the lower third of clubs for league-imposed fines
Together with the Penfield Rangers, we raised
which were donated to boys and girls soccer teams in Kenya.
Penfield Strikers Soccer Club issues two $500 scholarships each year for deserving young women from our soccer club. The scholarship program is designed to recognize and support our dedicated athletes who excel academically and play for Penfield Striker Soccer teams who will be or are attending college or university programs. We are pleased to congratulate the two very deserving your women chosen as this year’s recipients
Erin Weill is the 2020 recipient of the Penfield Striker’s Life Lessons Scholarship
Rylie Hayes is the 2020 recipient of the Penfield Striker’s Model Player Scholarship
Our Penfield Strikers Soccer Club is a charitable non-profit organization and is a United Way Option D agency. This means, anyone contributing to the United Way can select the Penfield Strikers. Just choose Option D Agencyand utilize # 2487.
All donations received via the United Way Option D go to the scholarship fund and are used to help Penfield girls play with the club if they cannot afford the entire registration fee.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org